The support, encouragement and enthusiasm of the Friends of the ESO is truly the life blood of the Orchestra.
You can support the ESO by becoming a Friend – please download an application form here
Friends membership costs just £24!
Being a Friend of the ESO has many rewards.
- Friends get discounts on ticket purchases and subscriptions
- Friends receive the latest ESO newsletters
- Friends can participate in a range of exclusive social and musical events
- Friends can meet ESO orchestral musicians, conductors and guest artists
But most importantly!
- Friends have the satisfaction of knowing they’re making a critically important contribution to making it possible for the ESO to become the internationally significant orchestra it is meant to be.
- Friends know that their support and generosity is making a difference to a new generation of young musicians participating in ESO courses and workshops.
- Friends understand that they’re making it possible for the ESO musicians to continue their important work bringing the comfort and consolation of live music to people living with dementia and disabilities through our Care Home Concerts project.
Friends are represented on the Artistic Planning Group and out Educational Group, and are hugely valued members of the ESO organisation. We have recently begun a Young Friends group involving children who take part in our orchestra courses.
We are always looking for new members – see below! If you would be interested in helping to spread the word of the Friends of the ESO please email the membership secretary.